no one understands me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no one understands me

No one understands me in my family. They just don't understand how much pressure i'm under. Also, they always make me feel underappreciated. I just can't stand it anymore. I don't know what to do!!

It can be really frustrating and upsetting to not have your family understand the way you are feeling or the pressures that you are under. Unfortunately you cannot control whether or not your family will ever understand how you are feeling, but that doesn't mean you can't talk to someone else about it. Talk to your friends that you trust or a relative, see if they can understand where you are coming from. I would also recommend speaking to a counselor either at school or outside of school. That way you can develop coping skills and talk about these feelings. Lastly, another suggestion is to try and write a note to your parents, a note is a very good method on communicating without having to be confrontational. Try it, maybe it will help! If you need any more help or want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us from 4-8PM. Keep your head up!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X