I lost everything

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost everything

Hi my name is Cassandra Yashinsky and I lost everything in my life like my popop and my grandmom even my own house I feel like I'm going to die I hardly can't eat anything because everything I'm going through it feels like everything is going down hill and not up hill no one wants to help me nor my family no more it is crap I can't take it anymore every time i feel like I'm running away from my problems.

It's hard in my life and I don't what to do in my life??? Wishing I can get a good post it feels so hard in my life

I am so sorry to hear this and that you are going through such a rough time right now. Sometimes when a series of horrible events happen in our lives we can't help but think it is impossible for life to get better. As difficult as this is to believe that is not always the truth and much of it depends on the choices we make and attitude we have. Things happen in life that are completely out of our control...the things that we can't change. These are the things that are usually the hardest to let go of, but in order to stay mentally healthy you must try. Otherwise, you will drive yourself crazy putting all your focus, energy, and feelings onto what you can't change. You lost 3 really big pieces to your life...but not everything. Make a list of the positives of life right now...even if there is just one for you to focus on. Believe that whether it is a week from now, a month, or even a year you will not feel then what you feel now. Look around at your support system...parents, siblings, extended family, friends, teachers, guidance counselors, etc. Take a step back and realize you are not alone. Find ways to keep busy positively... school work, hobbies, exercise, journaling, reading, friends...anything that will put a smile on your face and make you feel good. The goal is to not let the negative win anymore and to fight away the stress, especially too so you can get your appetite back again. Not eating is contributing to your overall well being and is important to feeling good. If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Stay strong.

Comment

Thanks for helping me

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I really hope I can found a place to live so I don't live in my dad's' truck this has been a hard life for me. I'm really thankful that you guys understand what I'm going through and my teachers I don't have friends who can help me all they want to do is think is a big fat joke which is not.

Hopefully I can get a place to live and not in my dad's truck.

Comment

You are welcome. We are happy to provide you with support and resources to help you get through this difficult time. Remember this is only a temporary situation. Please contact (800) 786-2929 or visit their website www.1800runaway.org. This organization provides information on local resources and shelters. Please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. The counselors will be able to search for other useful resources in regards to emergency shelter. We are here 24/7. Call us today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X