I don't know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to do

My dad just told me that my moms mother had passed away after a bad fall and I don't know what to do with myself...do I cry? Do I scream? Do I get my anger out? Or do nothing at all please someone help

Loosing a family member or anyone close to us is extremely difficult. You can react however you want, because everyone experiences grief differently. You may want to cry, scream, or you may feel very angry. You are allowed to cry and if you want to scream try screaming into a pillow. If your feeling angry find a coping skill to get this anger out. Don't let these feelings sit instead, because they tend to build up. You can also talk to your family about this. You can share stories about your grandmother or talk about how confused you are feeling. It's okay to express these emotions. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X