run away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• run away

my mom is doing too much . she threatened me said a lot of things a "PARENT" shouldn't say to their child . I've been dealing with this for to long & i cant anymore . i want to run away like TODAY

I'm sorry to hear that you’re upset and struggling with your mom. Can you talk to your mom about how you feel? I know it must be frustrating and hurtful to have a parent treat you poorly so try to take care of yourself emotionally. Talk to someone you trust, maybe a trusted friend or relative or a guidance counselor at school. If you feel that it is unbearable and that your mom's emotional abuse is too much, call Department of Child Protection and Permanency @ (877) 652-2873, someone there can help you immediately!! If you want to talk about this or anything you can call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or you can text any day of the week from 4-8 pm. We are always her to help you!!! Keep your head up!

Comment

i cant talk to my mom i don't want to talk to her
      i want to leave

Comment

Okay I understand that sometimes talking to your parent may not be an option. Is there another adult that you trust that you can talk to about this? Do you have a family member that would allow you to stay there for a while? You can also check out http://www.1800runaway.org/ a resource for anyone who has had thoughts of running away or who has run away. Here is there 24/7 hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY or 1-800-786-2929. If you want to talk more you can continue to post here or call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-228.

Comment

My parents and fights

My parents consently fight in front of me. They also blame alot of it on me, even on my birthday. I'm afraid to tell them what the fighting dose to me emotionally. I have a bag packed and I'm ready to leave. I'm sick of blame and hate.

Comment

You should not have to feel blamed or hated. This fighting is not your fault and no one should make you feel that way. Do you feel comfortable talking to either parent about how you are feeling? Or maybe a different family member? Sometimes parents don't realize how their behavior affects their children until they are confronted with this information. Once again if you have thoughts of running away please contact 1-800-RUNAWAY or 1-800-786-2929 for help and resources. If you want to talk more please contact 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X