I'm afraid my dad might have cheated on my mom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm afraid my dad might have cheated on my mom

I honestly don't understand why, but lately I've been getting a bad feeling about my dad. We're a very close family, and it would really kill us all if this really had happened. His work requires him to go to many people's houses, and that includes women's homes. He's been coming home pretty late recently. Ive been getting that bad feeling that something is up with him and it's making me scared.

You mentioned that you are a close family so talk to your dad one on one about how you feel. Explain that you love your family and you are just worried that something is going on with him. If you don't want to mention cheating at this point then just express your concern that he's been working late and your worried. Maybe something is going on with his job that he has not shared with you and that is why he has been working late. Sometimes parents don't always tell their kids every little thing that has changed with work because they don't want to worry them. Just think about talking to him, you won't know what is happening unless you try it. Take a minute to think about what you would want to say, ultimately up to you. If you ever want to talk about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or you can text us daily from 4-8PM.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 01-13-2016, 08:01 AM.

Comment

OMG! That's not good!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I honestly don't understand why, but lately I've been getting a bad feeling about my dad. We're a very close family, and it would really kill us all if this really had happened. His work requires him to go to many people's houses, and that includes women's homes. He's been coming home pretty late recently. Ive been getting that bad feeling that something is up with him and it's making me scared.

That is BAD! I hope he didn't so you can still be a happy family

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X