I hate my life and myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my life and myself

I just got in to yet another argument with my mom and dad its all my fult I cant keep my mouth shut it started when i didn't get ready for bed but my mom didnt have to yell did she? I understand i need to listen but i dont do well with anybody telling me what to do when my mom yell at me i yelled back at her and it went on like this for a while then my dad jumps in and makes everything worse i already was getting yelled at by my mom now im getting yelled by my dad. The argument end at 11:00 they are going to put back in consuling but i dont want to go back the people there make me feel like im going crazy and i dont like it. they also said they are going to out me in anger management i just keep screwing up. i feel like i dont belong on the face of earth. what should i do? please help me.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time with your mom and dad. I’m sure it must be challenging to communicate if neither of you are able to tell each other how you feel without an argument happening. Maybe sometime, when you're not arguing, you can ask her if you can talk to her and try to explain how the yelling makes you feel. Try not to use blaming statements like "I feel like you yell at me too much" instead try to word it so it talks about your feelings "sometimes when you yell at me, it upsets me and it makes me sad.” Another way to communicate is through writing. Have you ever tried to write a note to your mom to let her know how you are feeling? Sometimes we assume someone knows how we feel, but they don't because we never communicated it to them. Also writing a note makes it non-confrontational.

However, your parents aren’t wrong it wanting you to seek counseling. It does sound like you would really benefit from counseling where you can express your feelings in a supportive environment and gain strategies on how to handle any situations or confrontations at home in a healthier way. If you ever want to talk more about this, give 2NFLOOR a call we are here 24-7 @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily between 4-8PM.

Comment

Same

Hey I know how you feel... Me and my family always get into fights and that is like the exact same thing at my house. Just remember that you couldn't have gotten upset for no reason about what was going on , so it wasn't entirely your fault . And if you feel like this is always happening just try and be really respectful and responsible for them one day and they most likely will have nothing to be upset about. Then they'll be in a good mood and treat you better as well .hope that helped

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X