I don't know what to do anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to do anymore

I grew up seeing my step dad beat my mom, and I've been beating by my mom because she's angry with him, I don't have any family I can stay with and every time I tell my mom I need to go and get help she would just yell at me and make me feel like crap, I ran away to new York when I was 13 went the police found me I told them what happened, I had children's Family Services in my life your 2 year once they left everything went back how it was before I ran away, I cry myself to sleep every night, I don't want to be here anymore,

Growing up in a home where there is domestic violence is very dangerous and has lasting affects. It sounds like things are not safe again so please call us at 2NDFLOOR at (888) 222-2228. We can help and support you in this process. If you are in immediate danger or see your mother getting hit please call your local police at 911. You can also call your states Child Abuse Agency by dialing in the state you are currently living in. If you live in NJ, Family Services is called the Department of Child Protection and Permanency DCPP and they can be reached at (877)652-2873. Please give your mother the following contact information for National Domestic Hotline number where she can call and get referrals within your county at www.ndvh.org. They will provide you with information and referrals for victims, family and friends of victims of domestic violence; they also offer live chat. In New Jersey we offer a program for victims of domestic violence . The hotline is called 180 Turning Lives Around (for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. www.180nj.org. You need to be safe and should reach out for help right now!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X