Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(please help

Hello
    I am living in a bit of a jam here. My mum screams in my face and holds me down while my brother hits me. She calls me names and makes fun of my dad because they are divorced. I am becoming more and more sad by the day, and I am losing hope. I am also misgendered and made fun of by my mum because of the fact that I am trans. I still have a while before i can move out, I do not have any aunts/uncles/relatives/friends that I can live with and I do not know what to do. My sister is never there to witness what my mum does and my brother won't say anything. I am scared that if I try to find another place to stay, my siblings will become angry, because my sister has already told me before that if divice comes and separates us siblings into different homes, she will never forgive me. Please help me Thank you very much

This sounds very serious. Your mom should NOT be holding you down while your brother hits you. Your mom should also NOT be putting you down because of being transgender. This is both physical and emotional abuse. The only thing that can help you is to report this. I urge you to please call this number (877) 652-2873. I do understand that you may be scared so if anything call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline and we will help you. Our number is 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. You can also text us at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Again, please please reach out to one of these numbers for help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X