I'm a failure at life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a failure at life

I could never get along with my mom that well, and she always put me down and made me depressed for 2 years, now my depression has gotten worse and I'll be making 4 years which is not good, at all. She doesn't get it. She watches soap operas and wishes she could be like them, like, what the hell? That's all fake. Before you ask "we'll have you tried talking to her about you feel" I fucking have and I'm tired of you guys asking questions that I've already have done. She doesn't cook us food, she'll cook whatever my dad doesn't like and he has cholesterol problems so she'll cook whatever she wants, and since she's Hispanic she'll cook spicy foods only for her and her friends. Alright, we always argue over small things and instead of arguing I listen then say okay and walk away and do what I gotta do, but she'll call the cops on me. I think she's emotionally unstable and I might be too by the way how I react to things. She's said she wants to kill herself in front of me and reminds me everyday about the day I tried to kill myself and calls me crazy. My sister does he same, matter of fact, my whole family makes fun of me except my dad. My dad is my rock, he supports me and motivates me to be better. My mom told my sister and her husband now when they argue he says "go with your sick ass daughter who takes pills" but in not taking pills because my mom won't let me see my doctor anymore. Yes, I've contacted the school, police, and other things for child neglect because of my mom saying terrible things like she's gonna drug herself one day and kill me and that she wants to bang my head on the wall until I'm dead or stab me. She hates me, not really hard to tell. My step sister, my moms daughter, hates me too. She's 33 and tells me to kill myself on social networks and that no one loves me, I'm worthless, I'm a piece of shit and I'll never be anything in life. I told her she's a slut for hooking up with her ex in MY HOUSE while she was engaged. I got yelled at and grounded, yet, she was the one who started it and even called me since I wouldn't open her messages. Pathetic, am I right? No one does anything. I called the police last time because my step sister said she was beat the shit out me for giving my leftover chicken to my dog. They didn't come, I was scared. I called them again when my mom was stabbing dishes after arguing with me, saying she was done with me. She hates me for not helping around the house. I don't do anything honestly.. I don't even get out of my room. I just stay in bed, do homework, make my dad his lunch for work since he works everyday 7 days a week and 9 hours a day. My mom gets mad because I don't help out, but I do dishes, clean the living room, broom, put more toilet paper, and always make sure water is available for us since its in the basement, I'll just bring some up which is no problem but no one does it and get mad at me when there's no water. My dad told me to always love my mother regardless of what she does because in life we don't get to pick and choose, be happy with what you get. He said I had bad luck with having HER as a mother. He said that the things she's doing right now, she'll end up in the wrong place. My dads no one to say that right? Well, they're divorced and live in the same house. It's my dad's house. He didn't wanna try anymore at court for their marriage because she cheated on him several times and had brought over 3 guys to hook up. She won his money, the house, and us. My sister, full blood, supports my step sister. That's wrong you know, cause I feel like my voice doesn't matter in this family! I wanna be heard, I want someone to be proud of me, I wanna feel LOVED I WANNA FEEL HAPPY BUT I FEEL LIKE ILL NEVER BE IF I DONT KILL MYSELF but I won't do that. Cause I'm strong like my dad and I'll get through it. I will. I'm strong, I know I am. But I HATE MY MOTHER AND HER STUPID DAUGHTER. What did I do, I didn't choose to come into this world, why have kids if you aren't prepared to love what you get? I hate my life, now I hate myself for slowing getting weaker and weaker. I've also been sick and have stomach problems from when I was a kid. My mom beat me with a broom and broke it. She'd throw cooking utensils and throw them at me. They'd hurt like hell. what can I do, I feel hopeless and alone. I have no friends because they make fun of me for having a mom so, disgusting. They call her names and it's terrible! I always stand up for her but one day I'm gonna get hit. I've also been bullied, twice. I've contacted the police but they're too busy catching guy who smoke marijuana and the school won't do anything. They didn't even do anything when I was bullied. I'm lost. I'm a wreck. I'm trying for my dad, but I'm close to giving up, on everything.

I'm so sorry that you are going through such a difficult experience and that you feel alone besides for your dad. You are a strong person and through your story I can see that, but I understand why it's so difficult to stay strong. I would like to say that I have the answer that could solve everything, but I'm not sure there is one. I know you say you have called the police before, but have you tried calling your local police station? You can try going in and filing a report or at least notifying them on what's happening so that they can report it. You can also contact http://www.state.nj.us/dcf/about/divisions/dcpp/ to discuss claims of neglect. I'm sorry if these are things that you have already tried I'm just hoping that some of it will help. I know you said that you won't kill yourself, but if you ever feel like you are in danger to yourself do not hesitate to call 911 or the suicide prevention lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255. Unfortunately in life (as your dad said) we don't always have people in our lives that will support us and love us unconditionally. The good news is you do have your dad. Continue to use him as support, continue to contact these agencies and the police. Use us as support and call us anytime that your mom is becoming physical or you are afraid or alone. We can't change your mom and her behavior, but we want to help you in anyway that we can. If you want to discuss this more or feel that we aren't understanding the full story please don't hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline we are here 24/7 and you can also text us daily 4-8PM @888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X