Scared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared

I have been very stressed lately. the assemble that you guys gaveat my school in today, touched me very much today because my mom is an addict and i was living with her when she was in the bathroom all the time. i always asked her what she was doing in there but she would never say what she did until i told my dad what i saw and he talked to her. She took advantage of me going to Settle Washington this summer, what i mean by that is She fours ed my dad into getting me to go see her and i did i was going to tell her that i didn't want to talk or see her anymore but i thought maybe when i get back from Seattle and i keep seeing her she would stay in rehab. But a couple days went by in Seattle then i saw this post on Facebook from my aunt saying call me. i commented call mom. she said don't worry about me. so i got scared thinking she was trying to kill her self. i told my dad and then a month went by and she is somewhere she shouldn't be and she wont tell anyone where she is,. it is because she is trying to stay out of real jail. Now my dad is going to court to get her rights taken away from her. i am afraid she is going to kidnap me. i LOVE MY DAD AND STEP MOM AND MY HALF SISTER. i don't want to get taken away from them.WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. We are happy that you could relate to the assembly, but we are also sorry that you are having to deal with such a hard situation. Let your dad know your concerns right away. Together you guys can set up a safety plan that can address these concerns that you have about your mom. You can also call us anytime you are feeling stressed or afraid. Since you are in New Jersey and she is in a state across the country flying here would be difficult if she is already avoiding jail. Since your dad also has custody over you as well, removing you without his permission would be illegal and the police would be notified right away if anything were to happen. I know you are scared, but remember you have your dad and step-mom to protect you and anytime you are feeling scared you can call us. If for any reason you see your mom and she isn't supposed to be there you can also contact the police right away. Please do not hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline we are available 24/7 or available by text 4-8PM everyday. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X