Answer quick please!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer quick please!!

My mom calls the cops on me when I don't wanna go to school and I've been feeling really sick lately and it's Friday. I've been sick since Wednesday. She won't take me to the doctor. I don't get it. She can go out all night and drink and party, when her family comes over she goes with them and won't be home for hours. When when I ask to go to the doctor she says no because it takes up time and money. SHE GOES TO DRINK WITH THER FRIENDS. What the hell?? What can I do? I feel terrible and she keeps saying I'm okay.

Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. It sounds like you need to get your mother to understand that you need medical attention. Please note that parents are responsible for providing you with health care and not doing so is neglectful on her part. If this is an emergency must call 911 and you will be taken by ambulance to hospital. If not, please speak with a trusted adult (aunt, grandparent, etc.) that can help you speak with your mother? By speaking to your school counselor at school they can also get you a referral to medical attention in your community or they will contact the local Child Abuse/Neglect Services in your state. If you live in NJ the number is (877) 652-2873. You can also contact 2NDFLOOR at (888) 222-2228 and we can assist you with contacting your local child abuse and neglect offices.

Comment

Helpful Advice

If your mom is partying all night instead of taking care of you, you need to tell an adult about it. I know you might be scared of your mom being mad at you for telling, but you have to because it's not ok for her to do that. Go to school and if you really feel sick go to the nurse and tell her you are really sick and your mom won't take you to the doctor, or that you need to go home. Talk to a teacher, or guidance counselor about it, someone who can help you and your mom.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X