my life.. right now/:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my life.. right now/:

alright, where do i start.. recently i have gotten a job and there is a rule in my house that if you wanna have a phone you need to be able to pay for it yourself, so i got a job and finally got a phone but my parents said i wasn't allowed to have any social networks on it, facebook, twitter, instagram, snap chat, all that stuff. That is really hard for me, im a 15 year old girl, everyone uses them.. then i broke up with my boyfriend about a week after having my phone, because i felt like he was to controlling and i was tired of it. Then i started talking to this other guy, who is going to be a junior, and my ex got all pissed off and was leaving me voice mails cursing at me and texting me and i was just ignoring him because i didn't wanna deal with it, and i did start using facebook and instagram and snap chat and he was so angry and wanted to get back at me so he screen shot stuff from my instagram and screen shot pictures of my texts back to him when i started flipping out because he flipped off this new guy i was talking to, and then my mom came into my room at 1 am and took my phone and made me give her my password and went through everything on my phone and the very next day had it shut off and took it back to verizon and now i am punished and ive talked to my ex and it just seems like my mom is taking his side and lately ive been depressed and im about to enter 9th grade.. without a phone or anything and its going to be so hard for me to talk to anyone or even talk to my friends everyone these days use social networks and i will be an
    outcast
    im not sure what to do, ive meet with a counselor, and i just dont know anymore i just want my phone back i just want to be normal.. i was told that i have depression because i have cut myself, the only one that i thought cared about me, turned his back on me and just told my parents everything, and i know he was upset that i was talking to another boy, but i went through so much so that i could be with him, i was sneaking him into my house, and got punished and fought with my parents to be with him and now he is a regret and my parents are disappointed that i broke their trust and used facebook and snap chat and everything, they read through all my messages with this new boy im talking to and they were disappointed with the way we were talking because we were supposed to meet up and hang out at a fair and i told him i would kiss him and make out and he asked what else and i said i dont know what would you do and they said that i was planning on hooking up with him and i really didnt think it was like that. i was just gonna kiss him, hug, hold hands. i wasnt planning anything more, now i am punished and cant leave the house and they wont leave me home alone because theyre afraid im gonna cut.. i dont know what to do anymore.. i need help.

It sounds like you have a lot going on and that all of this is really stressing you out. First, self-injury, such as cutting, burning, scratching, etc. is never the right way to cope with a problem. It is great that you have reached out to a counselor and it may be beneficial to continue to see your counselor. Second, it seems like your parent's rule about cell phones are only meant to protect you and your privacy on the internet. Perhaps you can suggest working with your parents on finding compromises. For example, you can suggest sitting down and picking one or two social media sites that they are comfortable with you using. Or you can suggest going through the privacy settings with them and compromising with them. Third, it is good that you recognized your ex boyfriends behavior was controlling and that you decided to end the relationship. It would probably be best just to avoid talking to him at all and avoid him at school or anywhere else. It may even be helpful to block his phone number and to block him/unfriend him on any social media sites. Last, starting high school is often really stressful. It is okay and normal to feel scared. Try to keep an open mind and think positively. Everyone starting the 9th grade is in the same position as you are! Remember, as hard as it is, it sounds like your parents are just trying to look out for you and make sure you're safe. Perhaps you can try to talk to them about your cutting and feelings of depression. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Its hard, my step father is so hard on me, he wont ever let me get a phone again.. and as for my mother, all she does is listen to him even if she doesnt agree, and i started talking to my ex again and we are just friends until my depression isnt as bad.. and my mother found a note for him and in the note it tells about some stuff we did.. sexual stuff.. and she hasnt talked to me all day.. i asked if i could talk with her and my step dad when i got home from work.. but all she did was pick me up, not talk, slam the door and go to her room.. i dont know what to even say to her.............

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X