Moving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving

I am having a hard time deciding where I'm going to live. My dad and my step mom got divorced and my dad moved one state over. It's an hour away. His gf is due with twins in sept. I had plans to go to vocational school for cosmotology. I got into the school for the county I have been in. I'm going to be a junior. Now if I live with my mom I can go into cosmotology during high school. If I go with my dad I have to wait till after high school. I really want to live with my dad because he has a job and money and it's so much less stress in my shoulders but I really want my vocational but with my mom she doesn't have a job and she is bi polar and depressed and she's just a mess but she's been getting it together for me. But I stress over not having money. I mean I barely eat at her house as it is. She said that we will be getting child support but still it's so small at her house and just so stressful and idk what to to. Idk where to go

I can understand why you are having a hard time deciding where to live. Family relationships can be challenging at times and it sounds like you really care about both your mom and dad. However, deciding on where to live is a very personal choice and it is not one that anyone else can make for you! First off, if neither parent minds where you live then write yourself a pros and cons list for living with both parents. You also should think about getting some emotional support from a guidance counselor when you start school. There are a lot of life choices that you are making and there will only be more decisions to make these next years so it would be beneficial for you to confide in a trusted adult. Do you have a friend you trust, sometimes venting to a friend can be a great release. I hope this has helped a bit and if you ever want to talk we are always here. Call 2NDFLOOR we are here 24/7 to talk so please do not hesitate to call us @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X