I am confused and upset..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am confused and upset..

I came out to my mum about my sexuality+gender and she is making fun of me for it, and she told my brothers. I told my sister and she kept saying it wasn't true. I have 3 counselors that all tell me that my mum is verbally abusing me but they aren't doing anything to help me in any way. My dad is in jail and I don't know weather to write him a letter about how I feel and since I am genderfluid and pansexual, i don't know if he will except me. I'm also at a loss of knowing what to make myself look like. I don't know weather to cut my long hair short to feel more masculine or to keep it long for when I feel feminine.. The fighting in this house has gotten me to the point where I can't take it anymore, and I'm giving up hope.. I am considering suicide an I am really scared of what I might do if I get to worked up. I don't want to regret anything that will be drastic.. I am very confused and scared.

It sounds like you have been going through a lot lately with the issues with your family, coming out to your mom, and thoughts of suicide. It's important that if you feel you are in danger to yourself at any point to call 911 immediately or contact the National suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1 (800) 273-8255. Suicide is a very permanent solution. Have you tried discussing with your counselors your concerns with them not helping you through this difficult situation? I wonder if they would be able to talk to her at some point with you to provide support in discussing her behavior towards you. If you wish to write to your dad of course you can but that's your choice, you can always call us to discuss what it is you would like to write in the letter or write a letter that you don't plan on sending first just to get how your feeling out there. In terms of not knowing what to make yourself look like, there is no right answer. You get to decide how you like to express yourself. If you want to talk more do not hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235. We want to help in any way that we can and remember you are not alone!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X