dad verbaly abuses me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dad verbaly abuses me

My dad has always made fun of me for no reason and its got to the point where i developed a
    Twitch in my eye and my dad makes fun of me for that.
    Idk if he loves me

I'm sorry to hear that you’re upset and struggling with this issue, it can’t feel good. It sounds like that's a tough spot to be in! I can understand why you’re upset about your dad’s behavior, it’s not okay. Can you talk to your mom about how you feel? Maybe a third party can help. Did you guys ever try family counseling? I know it must be frustrating and hurtful to have a parent treat you like that so try to take care of yourself emotionally. Talk to someone you trust and vent, maybe a trusted friend or relative, stay active & try to journal your feelings. I hope this has helped some.
    If you feel that it is unbearable and that your dad’s emotional abuse is too much, call Department of Child Protection and Permanency @ (877) 652-2873.

Here is an additional resource for you too called, NJ Mental Health Cares (866) 202-4357, they provide up-to-date referrals to local mental health providers and the hours are M-F 8am-8pm.

If you want to talk ever, call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk at 888-222-2228 or you can text any day of the week at 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm. Keep your head up!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 07-13-2015, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X