Mom overreacting goes too far

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom overreacting goes too far

Okay so my mom just whispered she wanted to kill me and then went to the kitchen and started stabbing the dishes. I don't know if I should call the cops cause I tried talking to my older siblings and the didn't wanna get involved, they didn't hear what she said. They think I'm the bad guy and wanna "fuck me up" for making her cry. She's banging on my door like crazy and got mad because I gave my dog a toy that my ex gave me. I don't know what to do, I'm scared to death here. Help?!?

If you feel that you are in danger contacted 911 immediately! It's hard to tell if she is saying these things out of anger or not so this decision is up to you, but if you are afraid then contacting the authorities sounds like the best option right now. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Mom overreacting goes too far

False alarm. My mom said it out of anger. We all had a talk and my mom has way too many problems and I was just adding on. Thank you for responding though!

Comment

Of course. If you need more help call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us 4-8PM at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X