cant stand another day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant stand another day

So I am 19 years old and I work for my grandfather at his vending business full time and don't go to school. I clean vending machines for a living. It is the worst job ever even though I do get paid good money and got a free car out of it but everyone at my job hates me and I hate me job. I can't even stand working one more day there. I cry everyday at work and always do my job very half assed. I want to literally quit now if I could but I don't want to put everyone in my family down and I don't know how I would be able to afford my apartment on my own. I just really hate my job to the point in miserable

I can understand why you are feeling this way at your job. I would evaluate some of the options that you have and then make the best decision for you. One option is sticking with this job until you find another one that will allow you to pay for your apartment on your own. Then you can leave your grandfathers business without feeling too stressed. Another option is to leave now, but you may no longer be able to afford your apartment which could put stress on your. Right out pros and cons of each option you can come up with and then choose the decision that you think fits best. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X