i really hate my father

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really hate my father

so my dad cheated on my mom five years ago while my mom was with me and my two.brothers working day and night he was in d.r. with another women he has another child child i know it's been five years but he lives with us i see him every morning and i start to cry he left us three times and came back i dont know why my mom lets him come back he also told my mom that he left because of me i cut because of him i don't eat because of him and it hurts i dont know what to do??

I'm sorry to hear that your upset. It sounds like that's a tough spot to be in! I can understand why you’re upset about your dad’s behavior. Can you talk to your mom about how you feel calmly? Maybe a third party can help. Did you guys ever try family counseling, you could ask your guidance counselor for local numbers near you. I know it must be frustrating and your hurt about how your mom is being treated, but unfortunately there is nothing you can do about your mom’s choice to let him back in other then talk to her. Maybe your support will give your mom the courage to not allow him to come and go as he pleases. Try to take care of yourself emotionally though, talk to a guidance counselor to vent, maybe a trusted friend, stay active & try to journal your feelings. I hope this has helped some. If you need further support for your cutting then call 800-DONTCUT (366-8288)- www.selfinjury.com or visit this website @ http://tbutterflyeffect.tumblr.com/ its support for people who self-injure.

If you want to talk ever, call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk at 888-222-2228 or you can text Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8pm. Keep your head up!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-30-2015, 10:01 AM.

Comment

i been telling my mom to tel him to leave but she doesn't do anything. i just keep crying and crying i tried to commit suicide i can't focus in school in every class i ask if can go to the bathroom and cry i don't tell anyone but my best friend I'm scared of telling someone because i don't want anything to happen to my family.

Comment

If you have thoughts of suicide or plans to hurt yourself call 911 immediately! It's important that you talk to an adult about this so that you can get the help that you need. You can call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline as well to talk more about this 1 (800) 273-8255. Unfortunately we can't control other people's behaviors so even if you have valid reasons for your mom to leave your dad it still may be difficult for her to do so. There could be other factors coming into play. It sounds like your mom might be going through some struggles of her own. I would try discussing this with her. Let her know how you are feeling, what you have been going through, and what you need from her to move forward. Try talking to her this time without telling her to leave see what she says when you approach her with these questions. You can even ask her questions about their relationship, what is it that makes her stay. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X