help now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help now

My mom is at my cousins game and said i can go to the park but i cant bring my bff home but my bff cant go any were cuz her mom is not home

Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. I know it can be frustrating sometimes when we have to work out the details for spending time with our friends. However, parent enforce rules to keep their children safe. Can you try asking your mother's permission to go visit your friend? You will also have to ask your friend to ask her mother if you can go over for a visit since she cannot go out. In the meantime, call your friend or use Facetime or Skype to talk to your friend. Secondly, make plans to get together another day if today is not a possibility. Plan on a day together an a fun activity and that way you will have something to look forward to. If you would like to speak to support counselor live at 2NDFLOOR please call (888) 222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-29-2015, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X