Im tired of this household

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im tired of this household

Well , i dont feel like i am being treated as well as my siblings. My father just said that him and my mother couldnt stand me. Do you have any suggestions on what i can do, because if not I really am going to kill myelf. Please try to get back to me a.s.a.p , thank you

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. If you are having thoughts of suicide call 911 immediately or contact the national suicide prevention lifeline 1-(800)-273-8255. I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your parents, that would be extremely difficult for anyone. However, there are other options than suicide. You could try talking to your parents about the way they are making your feel. If that's not an option talk with your siblings or another family member that would be able to support you in confronting them. If you are close with an aunt or an uncle they might be able to have a talk with your parents as well without you having to say anything. If you would like to talk more please give 2NDFLOOR youth helpline a call we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235. Remember you are not alone and we are here to help in anyway that we can!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X