run away?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• run away?

My family is so bipolar, one minute they're all happy and loving then the next they turn mean and b*tchy. My sister took away my phone for not doing what she wanted me to do. My brother calls me gay, stupid, etc. for not doing what he wants me to. I honestly can't handle them anymore, you don't know how many times I contemplated whether to go home or run away after school. They don't love me and they don't get me and for someone as me, being bisexual, and them being homophobic is really tough too.

It sounds like you have been going through a lot in terms of your family and sexuality. Sometimes we find people who don't accept us or understand us, family being part of that as well. Surround yourself with people that do care about you and accept you whether that be friends, support groups, etc. You could also try talking to your family about how they are making you feel. However it may also take them some time to come around and understand. If you want to talk further, call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk at 888-222-2228 or you can text Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X