This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Advice

As a young adult who is adopted, would it make sense for me to open up my adoption case to get some help that my adoptive parents can't give me?

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndFloor. I'm not positive if you would need to open your case or not it may depend what kind of help you are looking for; medical, mental health, financial, etc. Since it is a legal issue you may want to contact a lawyer for more sound advice on the topic. Here is a link to the State website which provides more information on adoption as well as provides a number for legal help if you cannot afford it http://www.nj.gov/njfosteradopt/subsidy/legal/ Hopefully this resource will help you with your question. If you want to talk more call 2ndFloor at 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Daughter or money?

Recently I've been having some problems with self harm and I used my blood to draw on the wall. My mom found out about it but instead of asking if I needed to see someone about it, or even asked if I was okay, she yelled at me for using my blood on her walls that she "paid good money to paint". I ended up in tears and she just went on not caring as she went around the house doing her ***. She didn't give any regard to my feelings, and more to the money she paid on the walls. Please help

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X