I need help now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help now

I have done so many mistakes in my life. My dad controls my social life and he never lets me be like all the other kids with phones and stuff like that. The one time that I fall in love with the guy that I want to spend the rest of my life with I am afraid that we won't be talking to each other any more. When we wrote to each other (on my sister's iPhone) we send hearts emojis and sweet stuff like that, I had to delete because I was afraid that my dad would see it and take my phone away. Now that he found out everything that we wrote to each other my family is falling apart. My mom wants to move out of the house. I almost want to commit suicide. My life is falling apart too fast. I need help fast.

It took a lot of courage to reach out to 2NDFLOOR so you should be proud of yourself. I have to start by saying if you are feeling suicidal please pick up the phone and call 911 or go to your local emergency room. Someone there can help immediately or call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255. It sounds like you have been dealing with a lot for awhile and it is not your responsibility to get your family back together. I know that might not be what you want to hear because you love your family, but it is very unhealthy how your parents are behaving. Do you have a good friend or relative you trust that you can visit while things calm down? I hope this has helped you some, check out these websites I have listed. Hitops and The Trevor Project are great resources that you can explore and find support as well; the website is www.hitops.org or www.thetrevorproject.org. If you ever need to talk further, call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

rob

For some time now things have been difficult in my life . I'm tired of this . I've had to fight a serious illness . People who I believed I could rely on have abandoned me . I've had to go through 16 surgeries on my spinal cord and brain stem . My marriage fell apart . I'm raising my son's by myself . I get no financial help from anyone . Life has become quite unbearable for me . I just don't know if I can go on if things continue to spiral out of control like this . Every time I try to get help it never works . I'm so tired . I don't know if I can do this any more .

Comment

I can understand why you are feeling the way that you are. I think what might be hard to focus on is positive things in your life. You still have your son's who you get to raise, as difficult as that may be. You are clearly a strong person because you have been fighting an illness by yourself for quite some time now. Have you reached out to support groups before? Or been in individual counseling? Having support from people that have gone through something similar could be helpful. If you feel that you are in danger to yourself, do not hesitate to call 911. If you would like to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime or text us any day from 4-8PM at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X