This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate myself

all i do is cry......reflect, hate myself, feeling a sense of responsibility, think over and over again what i am responsible for and the pain it caused and how it changed us. i don't know who i am anymore. im so afraid of everyone and anything in my life that i feel frozen. ive lost all passion for the things i have always loved, filled me and made me smile in my life. all i want to do is make things up, erase whats happened, be a better person, love and feel loved, trust in me, belief in me and that i am a good person......each day i look in the mirror and give myself a pep talk to try and make him know i love him, that i am a good person and that i want to make things up to him....

One of the best things you can do for yourself is exactly what you describe doing. Give yourself that pep talk, everyday is a new day to turn things around, the more often you do this, the more likely you are to believe it and begin acting like it. Lots of people have regrets and it sounds like you have some as well. The past is behind us and something that can never be changed, but what we can do is learn from our mistakes and make sure we don't repeat them again. Making mistakes also doesn't make us bad people, it makes us human. Sounds like you need to start working on forgiving yourself for whatever it is that you've done and begin the process of making tomorrow a better day. Call us anytime or text us at (908) 280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X