It's been 7 weeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been 7 weeks

So I had an incident with my family that ended up with us not legally being able to see each other for 7 weeks. Well my mom decided that after 7 weeks of not seeing each other which was my fault, it'd be a good idea for us all to get together of Christmas eve, the most hectic night of the year. Not to mention we're meeting at my Grandmother's house, and she has a dog that I'm terrified of. Please help.

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndFloor. I can understand how this situation could be stressful. If you are able to, try reaching out to your mom or a family member you feel comfortable with, and talking to them about how you are feeling. There is the possibility that they will understand that it may be too much of a reunion. If you end up going to your grandmother's house, take breaks throughout the night if you are feeling overwhelmed. Maybe go into a quiet room or the bathroom, take a few deep breaths to help you relax. If you need to talk call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text 2NDFLOOR on Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X