My mom doesn't care about me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom doesn't care about me

Well my mom is always screaming at me and bashing me and my dad, while my step father sometimes join along. I have been called fat, B***h, lair, ungrateful and more. It kills me inside when it happens. I am trying to go live with my real but it seems to me that my dad is taking his time for all on this and all he says is "I dont know...." I really dont know what to do anymore, all i am is heart broken.

It sounds like you are devastated by this and rightfully so. Being called names and feeling like someone doesn't care about you would hurt anyone. Have you tried telling your mom how these names make you feel? Have you guys tried any form of counseling to attempt to work on your problems? Sometimes having an uninvolved third party can help opposing sides see eye to eye. Sometimes living arrangements in divorces aren't as cut and dry as you just moving in with your Dad. Sometimes parents have to go the legal route to make sure they are doing the right thing by their children. It's possible he just doesn't know where he stands if that is the case. As he works to get you moved in with him, see if you can begin addressing the issues with your Mom. You can text us Friday nights at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X