sister vs. sister

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sister vs. sister

Hi, this is my first time using this. Anyways, I had been down lately due to my every day fights with my sister. We get mad at each other all the time, we never seem to be agreeing on anything. She is my parent's favorite because of her good grades and good behavior and I always feel like my parents comparing me to her. When ever we fight about something so stupid, she would turn it into a huge problem and that's how I just loose my temper. And worst of all, when we do fight my parents take her side and go against me like she's the innocent one. I'm tired of always fighting with her, please help me.

I am sorry to hear that you feel like you have no support at home. It would be very helpful to talk to her about how you are feeling; however, if you cannot speak to her you may want to write her a letter. Let her know that you would like to work on your relationship. You also need to speak to your parents and let them know how you feel when they take sides or compare you to her. You are sisters and do not have to compete as you are part of the same family. You can also speak to counselor, social worker, or school psychologist to help you talk things through and maybe help you speak together with your parents. You can always call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 and we will talk to you anytime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X