Family problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family problems

I'm having problems at home with my family and I'm really desperate I need to talk to someone I have no one who's nice who I can go to and talk to and just to have normal conversation

I am sorry to hear that you feel like you have no one in your life who you can confide in. Maybe its just a tough patch with your family and in time it will pass. If you haven't already maybe express yourself to them or even write them a letter telling them how you feel. I don't know how old you are but if your in school, try going to your guidance counselor to talk, that is what they are there for. Do you have any hobbies? Try to do things that can reduce stress when you want to vent, like going for a walk, watching a funny movie, listen to music, join an activity, journal your thoughts, volunteer at an animal shelter. You can always call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 and we will talk to you anytime .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X