My step sister is being neglected in Mississippi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My step sister is being neglected in Mississippi

I live in jersey and my mom and step dad live in jersey, my step sister who is 11 lives with her mother in Mississippi. Her mother leaves her home alone every weekend to go stay with her boyfriend in Louisiana and my step sister has had lice for a month and still has it because her mom won't do the treatment. My mom and step dad are being lazy on the situation I'm 15 and I can't do anything I just want my sister up here and out of harm, my sister wants to live up here too. I don't know what to do, is there someone I can call? To get her out of there. Please help

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in jersey and my mom and step dad live in jersey, my step sister who is 11 lives with her mother in Mississippi. Her mother leaves her home alone every weekend to go stay with her boyfriend in Louisiana and my step sister has had lice for a month and still has it because her mom won't do the treatment. My mom and step dad are being lazy on the situation I'm 15 and I can't do anything I just want my sister up here and out of harm, my sister wants to live up here too. I don't know what to do, is there someone I can call? To get her out of there. Please help
    Hello,

Thank you for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board. First let me say you are a wonderful step sister and a kind human being! It certainly sounds like someone should get involved in this situation, however it definitely should be your step father so he can help his daughter. Maybe your step father is not being lazy but feels helpless and doesn't know what to do? Well if that is the case I'm glad you posted because I'd like you to print out this reply that has this website link and show it to your Step Father:

https://www.msabusehotline.mdhs.ms.gov/

This is how someone in Mississippi makes a report of child abuse or neglect. I hope this helps and if it doesn't please feel free to call the 2nd Floor Help Line 24 hours a day/7 days a week to speak to one of our counselors. Thanks again for this great post!

Sincerely,

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X