do I still tell on him?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do I still tell on him?

I recently found out my uncle abuses my cousin. I want to tell someone but I don't know if I can. See if my uncle stopped abusing my cousin then there would be nothing to turn in. Then I would've made a fuss over nothing. so should I still tell someone about this or wait until I find proof it's still happening?

Go to a trusted adult for help

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently found out my uncle abuses my cousin. I want to tell someone but I don't know if I can. See if my uncle stopped abusing my cousin then there would be nothing to turn in. Then I would've made a fuss over nothing. so should I still tell someone about this or wait until I find proof it's still happening?
    Hello,

Thank you for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board! If you recently found out your uncle abuses your cousin it sounds like you already have some type of proof. This being the case you need to tell a trusted adult in your life what his happening to your cousin. This is very important! It doesn't need to be "still happening" for you to take action and tell a trusted adult. If a crimes was committed by your uncle it doesn't matter when it occurred - today, yesterday, last week, last month or last year - it can still be taken care of and should be reported. If you live in NJ you can call the Child Abuse Reporting Hotline at 877-652-2873 for advice. Please take action and please call 2nd Floor at any time at 888-222-2228 to speak to one of our counselors about this issue. Thanks so much for posting!

Sincerely,

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X