Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abusive dad

My dad is a mental abuser, he does anything in his right mind to bring everyone around him down. Just now he went crazy and began screaming in my face spitting. The he grabbed my cat by her neck and through her out the door. I then over heard him say I hope she does go up there and cry all night.

Any type of abuse is not acceptable for a young person to experience. Try contacting DCP&P and informing them about what you are experiencing. Their number is (877) NJ-ABUSE. They will likely come out to your house to perform an investigation and see if there is anything they can do to help you and your family. You can also try talking to teachers or guidance counselors in your school and reporting what is going on in your house, however, they would likely have to report to DCP&P anyway. You can also call us and we can call them with you at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X