Over whelmed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over whelmed

I don't even know what to do.....the only thing I can do is cry. Nothing is going right; everything is falling apart. I'm worthless. Boys just want me to use me, my family doesn't even pay attention to me, I'm losing everyone in my life. I turned to drugs and alcohol and that's all I can really rely on. I don't even know how to put my thought and feelings into words. I'm planning on running away but I don't know how that'll turn out...I'm just afraid of the world. I don't know what to do.

I'm sorry that you are feeling overwhelmed with the way life has been going for you. It seems like you need healthier ways to cope with these problems instead of drugs, alcohol, and running away. Those 3 things will make life 100% worse and only cause more problems for you. I recommend you get in touch with a counselor immediately whether it is in school or calling us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline so we can better assist you with finding the help you need. We can be reached 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X