im the problem child

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im the problem child

evryone else in my family can tolerate an insult. however, my brother called me a girl and i locked myself in my room. i hate it all. i want to set myself on fire and let myself burn in front of everyone. i wish i was aborted. i want to fcking die. i wish i wasnt such a zesty little btch to every single person around me. i wish i could be more masculine and like rap but i dont. i cant do anything with my fcked up life. i was a fcking mistake. i am nothing but some useless wad of sht

hi there, you are not a mistake just because you feel that you are different from your brother or other males in your home. everyone is different and unique. life would be boring if everyone was the same. we are concerned about your comments about wanting to die - is this something that you have been thinking about a lot or for a long time? we strongly encourage you to speak with a safe adult in your family or at school to make sure you are safe and possible get connected to resources that can help you. you are also more than welcome to contact our helpline via text or phone call 24-7 at 888-222-2228 to speak with a support counselor more in depth about what is going on.

Comment

Even though I can't fully understand what you're going through, I'm always here for you to lean on and turn to whenever you need me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X