Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water and Oil (Me and my b**** of a mother)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water and Oil (Me and my b**** of a mother)

The fact that she's throwing out everything and almost so many things that i love is insane. She is a freaking bipolar disorder, old fashioned, crazy, idiot mother who doesn't know and understand me. There's a reason why I don't listen and the fact that she threw out something I got from my friend is bullsh*t. I apologize for my cursing, but I had to vent here. I'm so fcking upset that she controls every aspect of my life including what I can and what I can't do. I'm sixteen and I don't even have a phone, I'm sixteen and I don't even have a FUCKING JOB AND I CAN'T HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS I NEVER HAD A SLEEPOVER I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE SHE PUTS HER OLD FASHIONED THINGS ON ME AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND ME!! I WANT OUT AND I WANT TO NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!! SHE'S TOO CONTROLLING AND I CAN'T HELP MYSELF EITHER!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE!!

Sorry to hear you are struggling with you relationship with your mother so much. It sounds like you are really unhappy with how you are being treated by her. If you haven't tried, maybe sharing how you feel with her will have some impact or if she is willing maybe you would benefit from family therapy where a third party could help you both with your relationship. At the very least in a few years you will be a legal adult and have freedom in these areas that she is currently restricting you. You just have to continue to deal with her until she either changes or you become old enough to decide what you want to do for yourself. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X