My Brother

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Brother

2ndfloor.org, do you have any idea what I can do to keep my brother calmed down? Because he's unintentionally being a victimizer, tyrant, forceful, controlling, demanding, fussy, drama queen, tantrum starter, and keeps on saying that he's the victim, it's not his fault whenever he does something on purpose. He's only 7 but he's almost controlling my 12 year old brother. I'm 16, the oldest among the three of us, and it's getting out of hand. I try to stop him and defend my 12 year old brother, but it doesn't work sometimes. What I mean by it doesn't work sometimes is my mother interferes and says leave them alone. What should I do to keep my brother to calm down and make him stop doing this sh**? I'm really getting sick and tired of this and my mother is making things worse. She's practically the same as him and tries to keep me home when I want to go out and hang around with my friends. Please give me some advice. I'm almost on the breaking point and I don't know what to do.

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndfloor. Have you tried talking to your mom about it when things are calm? It sounds like she interferes when your brother is in the middle of a tantrum. Also, how does he do in school? Does he act like this in school too? You can try to talk to him when he is calm and let him know he can count to 10 to try to stay calm. Here's some other ideas to try too https://www.parenting.org/Pages/calm...8aAqZ2EALw_wcB Please feel free to reach out anytime. You can call or text too. Good luck. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X