home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home

i live with my family. i love my mom and my dad. my siblings to and my dog obviously. you know it hurts me when i know i’m not the favorite. i’m the youngest and everyone says the youngest is the favorite and all but im not. i don’t have that luxury. i’ve been hit before but it wasn’t anything damaging physical but emotionally yes. i was hurt and no one believed me. i understand my mom can be stressed but that’s not excuse to hit. i’ve been constantly yelled at by both parents for doing the wrong thing. i try my best to be respectful but i admit. i have an attitude and a temper but who doesn’t. it’s just getting so hard at this point and it just trying to live one day at a time but i don’t know if i can anymore

I am so sorry that this is happening to you and I am happy your reached out to us. So I think parents should treat all their children equally but they should not hit any of their children. It sounds like they have abused you both emotionally and physically and you need to get some support. Can you talk to your counselor at school? They can help. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can always call or text us at 2ndfloor and we can help. Our number is 888-222-2228. Another option if you live in New Jersey is to reach out to DCP&P, it is an agency who will help with this. Their number is 1-877-652-2873. Please get yourself some support.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X