Abusive home.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusive home.

I live at home with my grandpa and grandma because my dad is a drug addict and they won't let me see or live with my mom. My grandma is very abusive verbally and physical. Whenever we are in any argument she will call me names yell at me about literally anything. she will sometimes threaten to call the police on me for no reason,she has told me shes gonna knock me out and a bunch of other stuff. she will hit me with a shoe, a hanger, kick me, or smack me really hard. My grandpa yells at her about it but that does nothing she still continues it. I would call someone about it but she takes my phone all the time and i haven't been out of my house in the last 6 months for no reason i'm only aloud to go to school. I would tell someone at school like a counselor but i'm scared me and my 2 siblings will get separated and put into homes. I don't know what to do. I really wish i could go live with my mom..

I am so sorry that you are going through this and I understand your apprehension to let anyone know. No one deserves to be treated like you are. It is important for your to let you counselor know so you and your siblings could get help. You can also reach out to DCP&P. They are available 24/7 and they will get you help. The number is 1-877-652-7624. You can call or text 2ndfloor and we can also help you too. Our number is 888-222-2228. Please reach out for help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X