Runaway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runaway

Hi i’m just runaway from my house. I’m living in Princeton, NJ and this year is my first year in US so i‘m not good at english also i don’t know about where should i go.. i’m korean and korea has runaway child center.. i fought with my parent. I feel really sick right now. I have runny nose, fever, headache but my parent said im not sick snd just go to school, so i just runaway.. i cannot go to hospital and i cannot buy medicine.. help me

Not sure how old you are but running away in the USA can get you in trouble if your parents call the police. It sounds like you are very upset with your parents and I get that it would be hurtful that they don’t believe you but leaving with no where to go can be dangerous. I wish you welll! This is 211 in nj You can go to link to look for a shelter resource or call them at 211- https://www.211.org/. If you want to talk more about this or anything text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X