Mother and Domestic Pressure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother and Domestic Pressure

My mother's always saying get grades that are basically A+. This is too much for me. What do I do? Since I stopped listening to her, because of all of the pressure, she's been pressuring my brother, ever since he got the High Honor Roll. She keeps on saying that the C+, even though we try hard, and give a freaking effort, she doesn't see that we did try hard. She thinks that the C+ is like an F. It's so annoying. I'm pretty close to snapping because of how frustrating my OWN MOTHER IS.

That must be hard to feel that pressure. Can you talk about the pressure with her? Can you share with a trusted person that would help you talk to mom? Pressure is hard and school is tough at times so it’s okay to not get perfect grades despite what is expected. Guidance can help you talk about things if you want to vent about it, talk to your school counselor. Hang in there and just know no one is perfect! Everyone is perfectly imperfect in their own way! Please reach out to 2NDFLOOR if you want to talk by calling or texting 888-222-2228 anytime. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X