sa family

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sa family

i was little and my brother he took advanrage of me i was in like 7th i was in 3rd grade i dont remeber and i was all alone w him he never acted this way until that day and he started kissing me touching me and i just cried and cried and screamed for my mom but she was at work all i can remeber was yelling out for my mom i never told anyone im now a freshmen in hs and i hate him sm but i cant hes my brother i still care abt him thats why i neve told anyone cs i thought he was gonna get taken away im scared he takes all my money hits me whenever hes mad and wrost of all my mom sides w him i hate my life i tried ending it alot of times never worked i cant do anything right.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced abuse. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 if you would like to talk. I know you said you have not told anyone but maybe it would be helpful to see about getting counseling. That way you can talk openly in a safe space. Do you have any trusted person in your life that you could come confide in and maybe even talk to your mom about it with them? It is a personal choice of course, so do what you feel OK with. You can also talk to your guidance counselor if you feel comfortable doing that. Just know that you’re not alone and again if you wanna talk about this or anything, please call or text us anytime. I’ve attached information for a resource RAAIN - National Sexual Assault Hotline: Confidential 24/7 Support
    https://www.rainn.org/resources and 800.656.4673

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X