Cheating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating

Hi guys so im new to this but I recently cheated on my boyfriend and i feel horrible and I just lost my bestfriend we have been dating for a year and we just broke up and i hate myself

Hello, glad you reached out to chat. Anyone can make a mistake but it sounds like you are remorseful about what happened. Since you can’t change the past just try to learn something about yourself from the situation. Mistakes are about learning. At this point all you can do is acknowledge what happened and own it’ and move forward. At the same time you have to respect and understand how the person you’re dating would be upset. Breakups can be tough definitely. Maybe try to talk to him to make amends if it’ll help you heal and him, but use your judgement you are the one who was in the relationship. Good luck. If you want to talk more text or call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Comment

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to 2ndfloor. I am so sorry to hear about what has happened. Like the comment above mentioned, it is important to view what has happened as an opportunity to learn about yourself rather than dwell on what could have been. Take some time to accept and process what you are feeling. Also, keep in mind how important it is to love yourself before you love others. By this I mean spend some time taking care of yourself by focusing on your emotional, mental, and physical health. Once you are in a good place with yourself it can be easier to form long lasting connections with others. If you would like to contine talking, please call or text. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X