(tw: s/a details) i think i might've been s/a'd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (tw: s/a details) i think i might've been s/a'd

in an odd way, i used to be relieved of being part of the 3% of afab people who weren't assaulted. i was just glad i was never seen as a target for that sort of thing, that i was safe. but now, thinking abt my life, i think i might actually be part of the 97%. but its so confusing-

i was dating my abusive boyfriend at the time, around september 2022. we were online. he wanted to video call with the both of us naked and masturbating. i accepted out of fear that he'd try guilt-tripping me into it or smth, like he was prone to doing abt other topics. and we did the call, and i showed him Everything. and just thinking abt it makes me wanna throw up. i wish i never did that. i still feel dirty.

was i a part of the 97% after all? i dont know how im gonna live with not repressing this. im a minor and i dont think my parents knew much abt that boyfriend at all, and theyd just tell me to let it go because thats always their reaction when im upset over something in my past. i dont know what to do, please help

Understandable why you would feel upset and confused about the situation because you mentioned that you felt pressured to do it, but there is not much you can do at this point because it is in the past. Just try to focus on learning from it and do your best to move forward. If you feel that you’re having some trauma about it, then you should consider possibly talking to your parents about wanting to get a counselor or therapist so you can work out your feelings and emotional’s and learn some coping tools. It does sound like it would be a beneficial support for you. If you want to talk about this or anything, please feel free to call us anytime at 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-19-2023, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X