I definitely love him more

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definitely love him more

So my boyfriend who I’ve been with for a bit less than 6 months if you want an idea is hanging out with his friends. He never told me he was sleeping over and the lack of communication was a struggle for me. I got angry I’m not gonna lie and blew up on him a bit. I didn’t mean to but I told him I hated him. He told me if I ever said that to him again that in his words “we are done” idk the fact that I can full on have this man cheat on me and treat me like shit and I would still stay with him and love him but a few insignificant words when I’m angry and that’s it for him. I just thought he loved me more than that. I guess I was wrong but now I feel stuck because I want to be with him but if that’s all it takes for him to leave me than do I even mean anything to him.

Sounds like it’s not the healthiest relationship from what you wrote. Maybe although it is hard right now it could be good for you. Try to stay busy and do stuff you like and be around people who are supportive. You can’t make someone respect you or treat you well or be with you and now should you want to accept that. You deserve better! Everyone deserves to be treated with respect. If you want to talk more text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X