Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't get it through my head that she wasn't the only one...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get it through my head that she wasn't the only one...

I thought that she was the only one, and I still believe that, I gave her all of my love, yet she just gave me a goodbye. We were together for 3 years... And she had to move away, and later 2 years later, I see her at the fair, and I can't get the nerve to go up and talk to her. Then near the end of the fair, I see her hop on a ride, last for the night in fact, and of course I jump on, and go almost exactly across from her, and my friend is with me, and while I was looking away, he says she looked at me, smiled, and then when I looked back, she was looking away. Her beautiful hair, swinging as we went around, and her eyes, it was all so magical for me, but in reality, we looked retarded with my blue smile, thanks slushy, and face getting pushed towards the wall... So after the ride was over, we traded numbers. I texted her for a while, and found out she has a boyfriend, not me, and I got so depressed. I cut myself, and I had suicidal thoughts... I know everyone will be sad that I killed myself, but really, what is the point? And now my family may see what I did to my wrist, and I don't want that to happen, I can't get enough help... I thought I was mentally strong, but I found out that once your soul shatters it will take alot to get it back. All in all, I need help.

I am glad that you reached out to us!! First, I have to state that if your really feeeling suicidal then call 911 or your local hospital's crisis center for help! NJ Mental Health Cares also has crisis evaluations 24/7, call them at (866) 202-4357. It might also be best to tell someone you trust that your having thoughts like this! I know it can seem hard to reach out for help, but you need to get professional help. You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for support as well at (800) 273- 8255 http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

As far as the loss of a girlfriend is not the loss of your soul. It can hurt to loose a relationship, but time does heal a broken heart. Do you have anyone you trust that you can talk about your breakup. Also you can still have a friendship with her since she gave you her number when you saw her if you feel that you can handle that. I don’t know

Teen Self Injury at (800) 366-8288 or visit webpage @ www.selfinjury.com has support for you when you have the urge to cut and you can always call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 to talk. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X