I cheated..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cheated..

I'm in love with 2 guys.. One, I'm going out with, the 2nd one is my best friend. I should've told my best friend I was going out with somebody.. But I just couldn't. It was 2 days after we broke up that y boyfriend asked me out cause he was failing school and his mom wouldn't allow him to date. I really should've told him.. As the week went on, my best fried started flirting with me.... And me, being the stupid person that I am, flirted back.. I didn't wanna tell him I had a new boyfriend, because I knew he still liked me and I would break his heart.. Today, everybody told him that I was with somebody.. So he messaged me saying that I was a terrible person. And that he didn't wanna talk to me anymore :'( and then my friend messaged me too, saying that she would tell my boyfriend... I can't afford to lose my boyfriend too.. I love him. Please help me, I don't know what to do..

This is a tough situation to be. It seems like just being upfront and honest with both of them is the best solution. Perhaps you can say something like "I was a little confused, and I didn't know how to handle the situation." It may be helpful to plan out what you want to say ahead of time, which may make it easier when you do actually talk to them. You may even want to talk to a close friend for advice. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X