Cousins best friendd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousins best friendd

So not too long ago I started texting my cousins bestfriend after we hangout a few times. Things started to get more serious and after texting everyday and hanging out we both liked each other. The only obstacle standing in the way of having a real relationship with this person is my cousin because its his bestfriend and he thinks it would be too weird if we dated. Everytime my cousin is with him and he see's that his friend is texting me or I'm brought up in conversation he gets mad and tells him how he cant date me. He even told him that he wouldnt hangout with him anymore if we keep talking. I feel horrible because all the pressure is put onto his best friend and basically whatever happens is up to him. My cousin is extremely stubborn and I dont know if he'll ever get over it and be okay with the fact that we me and his bestfriend like each other and want to date. I don't want to ruin a friendship but I like him a lot. Please help!

So this is a tricky situation. It sounds like your cousin is just being protective over you as his girl cousin. Talk to the guy you like and find out what his intentions are because if he’s trying to just flirt, then leave it at that, but if you both want something more then you will know what to do next. This guy you like is his best friend and I’m sure you don’t want to break up their friendship so you should just sit down one- on-one with your cousin. Tell him that you really like him and why is he so upset about it. Ultimately, it is your choice what you end up doing and really no one can force you to stop talking. It would just be great to have your cousins blessing, but sometimes that doesn’t happen. So like I mentioned talk to your cousin and at least you can say that you tried. Good Luck! If you need further assistance then don’t hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at any time to talk at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X