Does she still love me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does she still love me...

So my girlfriend doesnt live in the same town as me just like two or three towns away. So I barely get to see her. She talks about this one other boy alot. She says that hes only a friend and such. But im scared that shes losing interest in me and falling for him. But I want her to be happy even if im not the one making her happy. Her happiness is more important than my pain. But I need advice. Am I going crazy or should I be worried.

Well it sounds like you are a very caring person. It’s great that you can say that you want her to be happy either way. It shows a lot of maturity. So this is the thing, if you feel something is a little weird then there is a reason. You have to trust your gut so just talk to her. Have an honest conversation like the one you wrote to 2NDFLOOR. Tell her how you are feeling and see what she says and go from there. Relationships are about trust and honesty so talk to your girlfriend. Call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 if you need talk at any time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X