I have a girl that i like from my school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a girl that i like from my school

i like a girl in my school named shannon, and i wrote a song for her on youtube and when she saw it she freaked out in a bad way, what should i do.

Well this a common problem! Let me first say it took a lot of courage to take a risk and put a song you wrote for this young lady on Youtube. Wow! If she "freaked out" when she saw it I would suggest immediately texting her or emailing her or calling her and apologize for taking her by surprise with the song. Tell her you meant no harm to her by writing it and posting it and you will take it down immediatley. After that I would just give her space and not contact her. Hopefully when some time passes she will come to understand that you were just expressing how you feel about the type of person she is and she will change how she feels about it. I hope this helped! Please call 2nd Floor at 888-222-2228 to discuss this issue with 2nd Floor Staff. Take care!

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X