i feel like he's using me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like he's using me

okay, so there is this boy, I'm very attracted to physically and emotionally. But we talk and when we hang out the first thing he does is he goes for my boobs, I'm 14 and have 38DD breasts the biggest in our school. He just tries to grab them, and pokes them. he says stuff to me like how he gets random boners, and he's going to poke me with his boners, and honestly i kinda like it and i know that makes me a slut, because I'm only 14, but i like him and i like that he notices that i have a big chest, and he's very nice to me, and cool and we get along pretty well. but i just feel like the only reason he talks to me is because of my chest, and he tells me how much he loves my tits and how awesome they are, and he makes me look at his boners and last year when we were 13 he tried to get me to give him a hand job and i almost did it, until he asked me to send him a picture of my boobs, then i knew he was using me, me and this boy have a past of not getting along together then getting along together and in 4th grade we liked each other a lot, so i don't know what to do.

So you are at the age when your hormones and puberty are probably kicking in. It sounds like you are just trying to understand the feelings that you are experiencing when he basically tells you that he likes your body, but you also have to go with your instincts. You mentioned that you feel he is using you so there must have been a flag that went off, so trust that! If he truly likes you then he will continue to pursue you, but if you feel uncomfortable with the things he says then set boundaries for him. You can say don’t ask me to give you a hand job, don’t poke my boobs, tell him to respect you and if he doesn’t then you know that he is just after one thing. I hope this has helped some and here is a website called Puberty 101, so you should check the website out to understand what is happening with your body and hormones @ http://puberty101.com/.
    If you need to talk further at any time please call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X