Gf cheated on me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gf cheated on me

I was dating this girl for a few years and she cheated on me. I don't know how I'll move on from this. My parents and everyone says that we're young and that I'll find someone and it'll be ok. I don't know if it will. I just don't know how someone could actually do that. Just like cheat and lie about it. Who knew people could be so mean and awful? Will I ever be able to trust anyone again after this? I hope so but now I don't know if I will.

Thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry that this was your experience. Unfortunately there are healthy and unhealthy relationships. At this time you may not feel like you will be able to overcome this relationship. However, you will with time. Give yourself time to heal. In time you will meet someone and again feel. At this time you need to surround your self with a good support system and do thing make you enjoy. If you have any questions about this or anything else please feel free to reach out to 2NDFLOOR via text or call 24/7 at 1(888)222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X